All stuff related to Kubernetes. The stuff thing everybody wants to run but a few people know about what it actually does. It is a damn complex thing. Heard it be called the operating system for the cloud.
Find Kubernetes resources that have been deprecated
This is a very simple utility to help users find deprecated Kubernetes apiVersions in their code repositories and their helm releases.
Typical monitoring stack
A small binary which will let you run scripts on alerts by alertmanager
There are 2 NGINX Ingress Controllers which do not share the same features and config!
NGINX Ingress Controller by the Kubernetes community
NGINX Ingress Controller by NGINX INC
Kubernetes Package and Resource management
- Helm - The package manager for Kubernetes
- Artifact Hub Former Helm Hub which is deprecated
- chartmuseum git repo Hosting your own helm-repos
- Kubernetes edx course
- Kubernetes course udemy
Useful Tools for daly operation
- kubectx & kubens easy cluster and namespace context switching with shell promt support
- stern Tail and follow multiple pods on Kubernetes and multiple containers within the pod
- kubetail Bash script that enables you to aggregate (tail/follow) logs from multiple pods into one stream. This is the same as running “kubectl logs -f " but for multiple pods.